Keto Cauliflower Salad | a.k.a. Fauxtato Salad
Technically not a potato salad, but it tastes EXACTLY the same. It really is the perfect low carb dish for summer barbecues and get-togethers, and I promise you: you won’t be taking home any leftovers.
🍎My Amazon Store — Essential Tools/Books/Foods
Some or all links listed on this page are affiliate links for products that I’ll earn a tiny commission on per-sale. The cost to you, if you buy anything, is absolutely nothing.
✅Dot’s Fauxtato Salad
Total Carbs/Serving: 5.3g
Net Carbs/Serving: 4g
Nutrition/Serving: 166 Calories/5.8g Protein/13.7g Fat/5.3g Carbs/1.3g Fiber
3 C Cauliflower, cut into 1” size pieces
1 C Radishes, coarsely chopped
6 large eggs, hard-boiled, peeled and coarsely chopped
2 Celery stalks, diced
2 tbsp. Onion, diced
¼ C Green pepper, diced
¾ C Mayonnaise
¼ C Sour cream
1 tsp. Yellow mustard
½ tsp. Dot’s salt seasoning (Link: https://youtu.be/cQ7leP4vDGg)
♨ For Garnish
Diced red pepper
Fresh chopped parsley
1. Bring a large pot of water to boil. Add cauliflower and cook until tender but still firm, about 5 minutes.
2. While the cauliflower is cooking, prepare an ice bath in a large bowl using 2 cups of ice and water.
3. Drain and then quickly place the cauliflower in the ice bath until completely cooled, about 3-4 minutes.
4. Once the cauliflower is cool, drain again then gently pat dry with paper towels, careful not to break the cauliflower pieces apart.
5. In a mixing bowl add all of the ingredients except for the garnish and gently mix.
6. Add garnish and place in refrigerator until chilled.