UPDATED: 2017 is the year I start to take a hard look at my list and start crossing a lot more off. I’ve also added to my list (and will continue to do so). After the weight loss and the cancer scare, it’s time to start living.
- Do a Tough Mudder in another country.
- Go backpacking in
109 national parks
- Bike ride through California and French wine country
- Run in all runDisney’s races: 5k, 10k, half marathon and marathon. Running these races non-stop would be awesome…doing so wearing a tutu during Princess Weekend is priceless! Are you with me Miss E?
- Ride a jet ski
- Learn to play piano.
- Wear a bikini (yes, in public!)
- Ride a zip-line and try my hand at aerial ropes too!
- Seriously hit an amusement park without worrying if I fit the rides – I’m coming for you Cedar Point!
- Go parasailing (did I really type that!?!)
Be able to wear calf boots (another inch or so to go!)(DONE!)
- Write a book about my weight loss (it could happen)
Sit on a plane with the arm rests down(DONE!) Shop at Victoria’s Secret(DONE!) Learn to love seafood(DONE! I’m eating it regularly so that’s close enough)
- Rent a villa in Tuscany and learn to cook great, healthy Italian food
- Learn to ski
- Learn and use a new language.
- Climb a rock wall
- Do unmodified push ups, planks and burpees
- Successfully do an unassisted pull up
Wear a smokin’ hot form-fitting dress without worry(DONE!)
- Take swing dancing lessons with the hubby and go dancing at least once a month
- Go snorkeling at the Great Barrier Reef
- Take a month to backpack through Europe
- Ride a motorcycle (I’ll start with a scooter first)
- Build a gigantic garden (I’m talking homesteading, people!) to grow my own food so I can survive the impending Zombie apocalypse
- Arrr! Spend a weekend at the Annapolis Sailing School before starting my life of piracy or getting my sail boat
- Live the cruising lifestyle for one year – sailing from one Caribbean island to another
- Take a hot air balloon ride.
- Hike the Grand Canyon.
- Pack up the telescope and go stargazing in the mountains.
- Live in another country for a few months.
- Try boondocking in an RV for a few weeks.
- Go white water rafting.
- Stay overnight in the most haunted house in the US.
- Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day in Ireland.
- Tour the top distilleries, sampling the goods, in Scotland.
- Read the classics I’ve always avoided.
- Visit all 50 states (39 down!).
- Learn to juggle 3 balls.
- Refinish the kitchen cabinets all by myself.
- Disconnect for a week.
- Take a cruise to Antartica.
- Visit the top museums in the world:
Smithsonian, British, Le Louves, Acropolis, Hermitage, Metropolitan and Vatican museums.
- Visit a few wonders of the new world: the Colosseum, Machu Picchu and Chichen Itza.
- See an opera at the Sydney Opera House.
- Tour the Galapogos Islands.
- Climb Mount Fuji.